My daughter is a student of MSW(Master in Social Works) and she is aspiring for competitive examination,specifically in WBCS after her Bachelors Hons Degree in Political science from Gokhale Memorial College. She is our only child. I am Technical Consultant (Resource Person) with DONER ministry, her Mother is M. Phil in Political Science and teaches in a college . She is currently living in Kolkata with us in our own flat at Barisha . We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
My father was a doctor and was with WHO.
People describe her as polite, kind, pretty, sweet and helpful.
Her hobbies and interests are pets, social work etc
Liberal family with modern values,residing at Kolkata,B.Tech,originally from East Bengal.Father is an International Pharmaceutical Marketing Consultant,Mother is a Commercial Artist now Homemaker,Brother is B.Tech (Electrical) and now employed in CTS at Chennai.Desire to tie up with a cultured educated Family preferably from East Bengal.
\"Only brahmin profiles are welcomed. Non brahmin please dont send request\".
My daughter is simple and jovial and honest. She has completed her schooling from DAV Model School, Kharagpur, CBSE board. She has done her graduation in BBA(H) from WBUT and pursued her Masters degree in MBA from IEM kolkata.Now working in Analytics field in Bhubaneswar.
We come from a Middle class, Joint family background with Traditional values residing at Kharagpur, West Bengal looking for her suitable life partner.
She is a pretty, intelligent,ambitious and simple girl working in Bangalore. She is a very cheerful,fun-loving and warm person. She loves to explore new places. She would like to work after marriage as well.
Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
I have made this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working as a teaching / academician in government sector, after having completed her master's degree. We come from a middle class, nuclear family with liberal values presently living in Naihati.
She is also a Blogger .