Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter is BE and recently has finished M.Tech from India. Presently working at IBM and living in Bangalore . We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Liberal values. Myself and my wife working here at Dubai. She is my only child.
Liberal family with modern values,residing at Kolkata,B.Tech,originally from East Bengal.Father is an International Pharmaceutical Marketing Consultant,Mother is a Commercial Artist now Homemaker,Brother is B.Tech (Electrical) and now employed in CTS at Chennai.Desire to tie up with a cultured educated Family preferably from East Bengal.
She is a pretty, intelligent,ambitious and simple girl working in Bangalore. She is a very cheerful,fun-loving and warm person. She loves to explore new places. She would like to work after marriage as well.
Ishita was all along a good student right from childhood, She passed out both Secondary & H.S. from Patha-Bhavan, Kolkata. She Completed her B.Tech(Electrical) from CIEM under WBUT. She is moderate - value based, liberal with progressive outlook - likes to read & travel. Above all she is a good human being with clear vision.
Now Ishita has been working in the globally largest Multinational Professional Services as Consultant.
My daughter have completed her PGDM from St. Xaviers College. She have done her Graduation from Techno India, Saltlake(Main campus) in Media Science honors (Bsc.). She used to work but now she had left and trying to get some other opportunity in some other place. She is very friendly, caring, simple and homely person.