My daughter is a banking service professional with a bachelor's degree working in government sector. She is currently living in Chandannagar. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
My daughter is a software professional with a bachelor's degree currently working in Tata Consultancy Services. She is very much beautiful with fair complexion. Her hobby is singing and recitation. She is a sweet, simple and friendly person. She is presently working in Nagpur but no problem to get transfer in Kolkata when marriage settled. Her father is a retired (2016) Railway employee ( C.L.I. Howrah) and mother is a housewife. We are preferably looking for Doctor/ Engineer/ Bank Officer/ Rail or any other Central Government employee within 30 years.
Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter is a Reporting Analyst professional with a Bachelor's degree in B.Com(H) and Post-Graduation (Diploma) in Finance and Accounting from NIIT Kolkata,currently working in an MNC (TCS) at Kolkata.
She has persuaded her school education from St. Joseph's Convent, Chandannagar.
We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values and we are looking for a suitable match for our daughter, non-Brahmins please excuse.
i have two children. elder is my daughter Suhita, and younger one is my son. My daughter have passed icse board exam and chse +2 exam from orissa and obtained diploma in electronics from NTTF (A TATA unit ), Gopalpur, Orissa. Now she is doing a private job in kolkata. She is trying for higher study and to continue job. Any candidate who expects for dowry is strongly regretted, as i am not financially sound person.
My daughter is an officer with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector bank in burdwan. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values living in serampore,hooghly.
I belong to the Brahmin - Rarhi caste and am looking for a match from the same community. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values. I reside in the beautiful city of Hooghly.
I am making this profile to find a suitable boy for my daughter. She has completed her Bsc. Maths Hons. degree and is now pursuing further studies MCA final year in July'19. We belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Konnagar, hooghly.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my daughter. She is currently working in the private sector as a human resources professional, after having completed her master's degree. We come from a middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Hugli-Chinsurah.
My name is Shovon Bhattacharjee and I am working as a Software Professional in the Government sector. I have completed my MCA. I grew up in a Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.
I am currently working in the government sector as an officer, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle class family with traditional family values. We belong to joint family currently living in Tarakeswar, Hooghly.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my relative. He is currently working in the private sector at Coimbatore as a doctor, after having completed his fellowship in regional anaesthesia following MD in Anaesthesiology. He comes from a middle class nuclear family with traditional family values. His family belongs to Baidyabati.
My name is Mainak Chatterjee. I have completed my PGDM. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear family.I want life partner in true sensense skim, beautiful and preferably Doctor but not BDS and homeopath ,aurbedic .Probashi Bengali also.
My son is employed in Central Government Sector as a Group A (Gazetted) officer with a Master's degree in Technology from IIT Delhi and Bachelors Degree in Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. He currently lives in Chandannagar. We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with cultural values.