My daughter is a banking service professional with a bachelor's degree working in government sector. She is currently living in Chandannagar. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter have completed her PGDM from St. Xaviers College. She have done her Graduation from Techno India, Saltlake(Main campus) in Media Science honors (Bsc.). She used to work but now she had left and trying to get some other opportunity in some other place. She is very friendly, caring, simple and homely person.
My daughter looks pretty lovable and soft spoken. She is very respectful to the seniors. She is good at education too. She is an M.A. in Sanskrit, done a diploma in Information Technology.She is intelligent but shy . She loves cooking ,swimming, watching T.V. a film lover , she likes adda and fun. We want a decent family for her having a cordial place in the new family for their new member.We hail from erstwhile E.B. now settled in W.B. down from 40s . We have our paternal house at Konnagar Hooghly. But it is now under lock and key. To be developed very soon for residential purpose. We want an honest,respectful caring for all in the family and a rational brahmin boy for my daughter.
I am father of Sweta Mukherjee.She holds the degree of B.Tech. in AEIE and currently working in TCS in kolkata. We belong to very middle class joint family, living at Uttarpara in Hooghly district.We strongly repose in God, Morality and very down to earth.
My daughter is a software professional with a bachelor's degree currently working in Tata Consultancy Services. She is very much beautiful with fair complexion. Her hobby is singing and recitation. She is a sweet, simple and friendly person. She is presently working in Nagpur but no problem to get transfer in Kolkata when marriage settled. Her father is a retired (2016) Railway employee ( C.L.I. Howrah) and mother is a housewife. We are preferably looking for Doctor/ Engineer/ Bank Officer/ Rail or any other Central Government employee within 30 years.
My daughter has completed her Bachelor's degree. She is currently not working but willing to do so.She lives in Hugli-Chinsurah. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
Hi!! Im Sneha's mother. My daughter is very simple independent and fun loving girl. She did Masters in hospitality. She is "MANGOLIK". We want a parten for her who will with her forever. She love to travel. She has 2 brothers. We are 5 member in our family. She is my 2nd child. We are from West Bengal and currently she is bangalore. She is working there. We are looking for a suitable guy for her.
i have two children. elder is my daughter Suhita, and younger one is my son. My daughter have passed icse board exam and chse +2 exam from orissa and obtained diploma in electronics from NTTF (A TATA unit ), Gopalpur, Orissa. Now she is doing a private job in kolkata. She is trying for higher study and to continue job. Any candidate who expects for dowry is strongly regretted, as i am not financially sound person.
I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Rishra. I completed my Ph.D degree in Statistics from ISI Kolkata, and then did a post-doc at EPFL, Switzerland. I am now working as a visiting scientist / researcher at ISI Kolkata. I will very soon be joining a premier research institute near Kolkata in the position of an Assistant Professor.
People consider me to be diligent, simple-minded, straight-forward and down-to-earth person who is well-mannered and dignified. I am a peace-loving and religious person while staying respectful of other peoples beliefs. I love traveling and photography (particularly, nature). I also like to listen to good music from time to time. I enjoy reading fictions, thrillers and detective stories whenever I get time.
Note: Non-Brahmins are kindly requested not to contact.
Presently working as Sr.Section Engineer/S.E.Railway/Ranchi.
Looking for someone only from Brahmin community who is ready to relocate to his working location as his job is transferable. Preferably not working.Between kolkata to Bandel/Naihati preferable.
He is Naargan.Hence Debarigans please excuse.
hi there!...i am currently pursuing my postgraduate studies (md anaesthesiology) in mumbai, though originally i am from baidyabati, hooghly, west bengal...after completion of my courses, i would finally plan to settle at kolkata...but i wish to go for higher studies before that. i am an independent, honest person with high moral values,brought up in a conservative nuclear family (though we have always been responsible towards the relationships with our own people staying around us and away from us) with similar lookout towards life. my parents are the most precious persons to me. their sacrifice has brought me to the point where i am, has received the undivided love and affection from them being their only son and wish to serve them in the same way with the most of my capacities... would like to carry forward my father's role in valuing our relationships with all, for which he is loved and respected by all...little short tempered, but love to be around with friends and open up easily when got into confidence.
i am looking forward for a person who will understand my values, help me keep it up and be with me through my ups and downs.
all the best for your partner search
My son has an Engineering degree (Computer Science) and he is employed in reputed MNC as a senior software professional currently based in Hyderabad. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values. He is our only child.
Non-Brahmins please excuse!
Lagnaâ€”Dhanu ,Ganâ€”Deb, Raashi - virgo
I am a happy go lucky person. Loyal to my friends and family. I am currently settled in banking sector as an Assistant Manager. I always like to help others. I like to do fun with my friends and colleagues. Rest you have to find out.
My name is Abhishek Banerjee and I am working as a Accounts / Finance Professional in the Private sector. I have completed my MBA. I grew up in a Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Liberal values. If interested please contact my parents.
My son is banking service professional and currently working as deputy manager at largest private sector bank in Kolkata. We come from middle class, nuclear family background with liberal values.
Swarup Roy Choudhury (Father)
My son has completed B.Tech and he is employed in private Sector as a project manager currently based in Kolkata. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values. He belongs to Debari Gon and Batsya Gotra.
I have made this profile on behalf of my son. He is currently working as an Class I officer in West Bengal Government sector, after having completed his master's degree in Electrical Engineering. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with traditional values presently living in Hugli-Chinsurah block at Magra.