This is my daughter's profile. She did her schooling from St. Joseph's Convent, Chandannagar, Graduation with Hons. & Master in Social Work from Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan. Presently, working in an INGO, H.Q at U.K and Netherlands, based in Kolkata. Besides, preparing for competitive exams. Middle class bengali-kulin brahmin family with high morale, consisting of four members. Father-Central Govt. Employee, Mother-Homemaker, Brother- studying in school. Likes-reading books, writing, trekking and travelling. Pleasant personality, respectful, sincere, good looking and smart.
My daughter is a banking service professional with a bachelor's degree working in government sector. She is currently living in Chandannagar. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter have completed her PGDM from St. Xaviers College. She have done her Graduation from Techno India, Saltlake(Main campus) in Media Science honors (Bsc.). She used to work but now she had left and trying to get some other opportunity in some other place. She is very friendly, caring, simple and homely person.
My daughter has completed her Bachelor's degree. She is currently not working but willing to do so.She lives in Hugli-Chinsurah. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
My name is Annesha Chakraborty. I come from a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Liberal Values. I have completed my M.Sc. and currently work in the Private Sector as an Accounts / Finance Professional.
I am father of Sweta Mukherjee.She holds the degree of B.Tech. in AEIE and currently working in TCS in kolkata. We belong to very middle class joint family, living at Uttarpara in Hooghly district.We strongly repose in God, Morality and very down to earth.
i have two children. elder is my daughter Suhita, and younger one is my son. My daughter have passed icse board exam and chse +2 exam from orissa and obtained diploma in electronics from NTTF (A TATA unit ), Gopalpur, Orissa. Now she is doing a private job in kolkata. She is trying for higher study and to continue job. Any candidate who expects for dowry is strongly regretted, as i am not financially sound person.
Presently working as Sr.Section Engineer/S.E.Railway/Ranchi.
Looking for someone only from Brahmin community who is ready to relocate to his working location as his job is transferable. Preferably not working.Between kolkata to Bandel/Naihati preferable.
He is Naargan.Hence Debarigans please excuse.
hi there!...i am currently pursuing my postgraduate studies (md anaesthesiology) in mumbai, though originally i am from baidyabati, hooghly, west bengal...after completion of my courses, i would finally plan to settle at kolkata...but i wish to go for higher studies before that. i am an independent, honest person with high moral values,brought up in a conservative nuclear family (though we have always been responsible towards the relationships with our own people staying around us and away from us) with similar lookout towards life. my parents are the most precious persons to me. their sacrifice has brought me to the point where i am, has received the undivided love and affection from them being their only son and wish to serve them in the same way with the most of my capacities... would like to carry forward my father's role in valuing our relationships with all, for which he is loved and respected by all...little short tempered, but love to be around with friends and open up easily when got into confidence.
i am looking forward for a person who will understand my values, help me keep it up and be with me through my ups and downs.
all the best for your partner search
Swarnava is an easy going young man, honest, committed and hard-working. He is a very loving and extremely caring person and is loved equally by kids, teenagers and aged people. Swarnava is a teacher of physical education and is currently working in DAV school in Kathmandu. He is very popular among his students who range from primary to graduate because of his behaviour. He would like a simple, joyful and smiling partner. His blood group (A+)
I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Rishra. I completed my Ph.D degree in Statistics from ISI Kolkata, and then did a post-doc at EPFL, Switzerland. I am now working as a visiting scientist / researcher at ISI Kolkata. I will very soon be joining a premier research institute near Kolkata in the position of an Assistant Professor.
People consider me to be diligent, simple-minded, straight-forward and down-to-earth person who is well-mannered and dignified. I am a peace-loving and religious person while staying respectful of other peoples beliefs. I love traveling and photography (particularly, nature). I also like to listen to good music from time to time. I enjoy reading fictions, thrillers and detective stories whenever I get time.
Note: Non-Brahmins are kindly requested not to contact.
I am a happy go lucky person. Loyal to my friends and family. I am currently settled in banking sector as an Assistant Manager. I always like to help others. I like to do fun with my friends and colleagues. Rest you have to find out.
My son has an Engineering degree (Computer Science) and he is employed in reputed MNC as a senior software professional currently based in Hyderabad. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values. He is our only child.
Non-Brahmins please excuse!
Lagna—Dhanu ,Gan—Deb, Raashi - virgo
Did B. Sc and M. A. in Englishmen . Graduation in French. Doing job in Accenture in Kolkata. as french translator. Having own flat at Newtown Shapoorji campus. Father is retd. cent. govt. officer. Móther is home maker. Elder brother is senior manager sister in law is doctor. We have our own house near konnagar rly. státion.
My name is Abhishek Banerjee and I am working as a Accounts / Finance Professional in the Private sector. I have completed my MBA. I grew up in a Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Liberal values. If interested please contact my parents.
I have created this profile for myself. I passed H.S Exam. In the year 2004 from Kanailal Vidya Mandir, Chandernagore. Then completed B.Com (H) from Burdwan University in the year 2007. After that , Studied in Library & Information Science from Calcutta University & completed my BLISc. (2010), MLISc. (2013), M.Phil (2016). Now, I am working as a College Librarian in Pvt. Law College at Falta, 24 Pgs(S). Before that I was engaged in different institutions since 2013 as a Library Professional. My residence is Chinsurah, Hooghly. We have a own house at Chinsurah. My father is a retired Central Govt. Employee. He was a Gr. B Gazzeted Officer ( Sr. Accounts Officer ). He was retired from the Office of the Chief Controller of Accounts (Controller General Defence Accounts). My mother is a home maker. My elder brother is working in Govt. Of W.B . ( Correctional Dept. / Dy. Jailor ). We r five members in our family. My sister in law has completed her Masters from Rabindra Bharati University. Thanks for reading my profile . Our Gothra is Batsaya. My Blood Gr. Is O+ .