This is my daughter's profile. She did her schooling from St. Joseph's Convent, Chandannagar, Graduation with Hons. & Master in Social Work from Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan. Presently, working in an INGO, H.Q at U.K and Netherlands, based in Kolkata. Besides, preparing for competitive exams. Middle class bengali-kulin brahmin family with high morale, consisting of four members. Father-Central Govt. Employee, Mother-Homemaker, Brother- studying in school. Likes-reading books, writing, trekking and travelling. Pleasant personality, respectful, sincere, good looking and smart.
My daughter is a banking service professional with a bachelor's degree working in government sector. She is currently living in Chandannagar. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter have completed her PGDM from St. Xaviers College. She have done her Graduation from Techno India, Saltlake(Main campus) in Media Science honors (Bsc.). She used to work but now she had left and trying to get some other opportunity in some other place. She is very friendly, caring, simple and homely person.
My daughter has completed her Bachelor's degree. She is currently not working but willing to do so.She lives in Hugli-Chinsurah. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
My name is Annesha Chakraborty. I come from a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Liberal Values. I have completed my M.Sc. and currently work in the Private Sector as an Accounts / Finance Professional.
I am father of Sweta Mukherjee.She holds the degree of B.Tech. in AEIE and currently working in TCS in kolkata. We belong to very middle class joint family, living at Uttarpara in Hooghly district.We strongly repose in God, Morality and very down to earth.
i have two children. elder is my daughter Suhita, and younger one is my son. My daughter have passed icse board exam and chse +2 exam from orissa and obtained diploma in electronics from NTTF (A TATA unit ), Gopalpur, Orissa. Now she is doing a private job in kolkata. She is trying for higher study and to continue job. Any candidate who expects for dowry is strongly regretted, as i am not financially sound person.