Self made woman, ambitious but down to the earth, courtiaus, dutiful, soft hearted to ealdery person, honest, rational and rigid in principal are few of her charesterestics.
1. Passed 4 years Degree Course in Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) from M.S.Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore, under Bangalore University in the year 2012 with high 1st class marks and got scholarship all through the 4 years. Won the best student award trophy (evaluated on the basis of not only academic record but overall performance during 4 academic years), best in academic award and best in production award.
2. Passed ISC examination in the year 2008 with 84% marks in aggregate.
3. Passed ICSE examination in the year 2006 with 64% marks in aggregate.
1. Joined a company in Kolkata in June 2017 as Executive Assistant to Vice President, as after appendicitis surgery hotel job was bit stressful due to its long and odd working hours.
2. Served IHG Holiday Inn, Mumbai since December 2016 to May 2017 as Restaurant Manager. Left the job due to surgery of Appendicitis and came back home at Kolkata for rest.
3. Served JW Marriett, Pune as Restaurant Manager in an Italian fine dine restaurant from April 2016 to September 2016.
4. Serve in Taj group of hotel in Chennai as Manager since September 2014 to March 2016.. Originally joined as Asst. Manager and subsequently promoted as Manager in April 2015.
5. Worked in The Park Hotel, Delhi (an Apeejay group of company) as Management Trainee from September 2012 to August 2014 (selected in the campus interview). After completion of theoretical training in Mumbai for more than a month, got posted in Delhi and became Assistant Manager from September 2014 but switched over to Taj Hotel in Chennai for better opportunity.
6. Served in Oberoi Grand, Kolkata for about a month as operational trainee. This job was undertaken as the Management Trainee program in The Park Hotel was postponed for three months and during that period just to gather some experience without sitting idle, accepted the job.
7. Done six month on job training (mandatory and part of the course) at Taj Westend, Bangalore and won the best trainee award in service.
8. Done part time service as hostess for six months in Taj Westend, Bangalore. This was done simultaneously along with college study and this job reference was forwarded from the college itself.
To continue service even after marriage may be in hotel industry or any other suitable job.
My daughter is BE and recently has finished M.Tech from India. Presently working at IBM and living in Bangalore . We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Liberal values. Myself and my wife working here at Dubai. She is my only child.
The profile has been created for my only daughter Shreoshi Banerjee who is working as a Manager in banking sector for 3 years .Presently she is located in Bengaluru. She has completed her MBA in finance .
She is extremely good in studies and has interest in extra currilar activities like Dance, Painting and Singing.
She is having more than 19 years of experience in Dance from Mamata Shankar Ballet Troupe.
We believe in Astrology and guy having Debari Gon we are interested in..
Mangliks please excuse us.
Bangalore located guy is preferable
My daughter has completed her Bachelor's degree. She is currently not working and she lives in Barasat. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.My daughter knows Bhagabat Geeta,Chandi paath, Ramayana Etc.She is very cultural.
She is a pretty, intelligent,ambitious and simple girl working in Bangalore. She is a very cheerful,fun-loving and warm person. She loves to explore new places. She would like to work after marriage as well.
My daughter has a bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering and she has been offered job by Ericsson India as assistant engineer .She has done her schooling from Gokhale Memorial Girls' School. We belong to an middle class, nuclear family with traditional values. She is a good singer, participated in many competition and won prizes.
It is informed here that Sudurima lost her father when she was only fifteen yrs.
Her father died of cancer.She is the lone child of her parents.Her father was a Sr. gazetted Officer of Indian Revenue Deptt.
Her mother is in an important post in the Central Excise and Customs Deptt, Govt. of India.
I am Sudurima's Grand Uncle(Jyatha),her de-facto guardian.I am a retd. IAS officer.My son(Sudurima's cousin) is even more than her own brother.He has graduated from IIT-KGP and currently is a scientist at Berkely National Lab, USA and his wife(my daughter-in-law)is an Economist at Harvard University,USA.
We are a value-based traditional middle class family well acquainted with modern outlooks.
My daughter is a software professional with a bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Kolkata. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
People describe her as understanding, friendly, fun-loving, ambitious and family oriented. Her hobbies and interests are cooking, nature, photography, pets, playing musical instruments, gardening/landscaping, listening to music, movies, internet surfing and traveling.
My daughter is successfully employed in a private firm. she is a good singer also....We belong to the Brahmin caste and looking for a match from the same community. We are a nuclear family with traditional values..